Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Interlude

Ia! I've been innunated with Lovecraft! It seems the more I plan, the more comes my way. So, even though I've actually scheduled posts through mid-August, ther ain't enough room for all of it. Therefore, for a while, I'm going to be doing two posts or more a day. Sorry, but it's the only way to get it all posted - and I like to keep it close at hand in this blog for my own use. :)

Thank you for the continuing emails, the posts in the Lovecraft office, choosing to be a follower, looking at my other blog-endeavors, looking at my recent story, and mostly THANK YOU for reading.

You'll see the twitter feed, so if you're curious what Chrispy is doing, that will also help. Yes, Chrispy is on facebook. Look for me. Dark Recesses has taken a great deal of extra time lately, and so happy to work with Nancy, Mike, Bailey, and Boyd on it.

-Chrispy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics