Monday, April 28, 2008

Recent Interest in Lovecraft: Google

First we see that "Lovecraft" is a waning search value "In English and in the USA". It is a gradual trend downwards.


What is interesting here is that Lovecraft is far more of interest in non-traditional places. I see this on the web site frequently, though my blog is published in English which skews the results for me. I often see my blog posts picked up and translated.


This confirms that Hungary is a hot bed of Lovecraft interest, though I can't say why. South America dominates the nations that seem to google Lovecraft.

Here are the top cities rated for Lovecraft interest.

If anyone has more knowledge than I do (probably everyone) feel free to post comments and interpretations.

***
These graphs were generated on 28 April 2008 with http://www.google.com/trends

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics