Sunday, July 29, 2007

Announcement !

***
Update on 29 July 2007 ... 25 members and growing!! Join now!
***
*edit on 29 June 2007* 19 members have joined so far! Thank you!
***
I know, many of you want to participate in a forum board on Lovecraft. Chrispy just has not been able to master the intricacies of google forums etc. Therefore, I have a new plan and it will be a lot less painful for everyone.

I have set up a full office at Zoetrope. It will be filled with neat abilities and features, be 100% password protected, and from there you can springboard into any other horror or story office you wish.

All you need is an e-mail address!

Go to http://www.zoetrope.com/
Sign Up.
You will be given zoetrope e-mail access, which we fondly call z-mail.
Z-mail me and I will invite you to the office for immediate participation.

I'll leave this at the top of the posts for several weeks.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics