Saturday, November 11, 2006

What's Chrispy up to?

Working a lot. Writing every month at www.horrorlibrary.net. I also have my Weird Beast blog that many of you also read. Thank you. Megg Roper talked me into doing NaNoWriMo this month and it is my first attempt at novel length writing. Thank you, Megg, for all your kind words of encouragement. I'm trying!

However, never fear. Whatever my far flung activities in the cyber and real world may be, HPLblog will always be an exciting part of what I do.

But, please be patient with me! I am frequently time management challenged and have a back log of things I want to share with you. Still, there are nearly 300 essays, stories, news blurbs, Lovecraftiana trivia and more if you search the archives for your favorite story or subject.

Thank you loyal readers and fellow fans.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics